Alas, another failure... it's official.. turns out I ain't good enough.. the fact is.. I'm not... I'm full of flaws.. Not perfect enough.. Well, who is?
& they say, when one door closes, two doors open... Now I'm finding those two doors... I'm still standing, & I'm still walking.
yeah, I just got 'rejected' again... LOL.. since Melbourne doesn't want me, I'll go to a place where somebody wants me.. then I'll make Melbourne regret.. * just kidding*... all these are tin kosong talk lah... anyway.. true enough.. I just got slammed in the face.. that's ok... literally, I think I screwed that interview myself.. lol.. just thinking of that incident makes me laugh..
this morning, I called my mum.. and she told me the news, in a way like.. it's not a big deal.. I swear my world did stop..in 2 seconds... well, the great thing about mums are.. they can sense what you are feeling .. even if you are like... 123456789 miles away from them... it's like they have secret fly spies following you around... true enough.. she did sense disappointment from me.. what to do? She's The Mother... ok. maybe she's not so great.. because the cheerful conversation between her and me became a "one syllable" conversation... so damn obvious, even the deaf also know lah.... & then my "fuck it" attitude came.. I was like " whatever la.. try again loh.." What to do? try again loh...
but to bow down to fate, no way..
Give up? Hell no..
p.s sorry guys..

No comments:
Post a Comment