Thursday, July 29, 2010

I SCREAMMM!! for ice -cream.

I MADE GREEN TEA ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!! AHHRRRHHHHH!!! WAHAHAHA!!

yes... and it's edible too!


Well it's damn easy to make too.. To hell with all the articles about needing an ice cream maker..

HERE are all the instructions to make your very own home made GREEN TEA ICE CREAM!!.. without the haste of finding an ice cream maker... What the hell is an ice cream maker!?


Well, of course for those who usually bakes, cooks.. or just kitchen friendly... Making this ice cream is just like.. learning.. how to... Clap your hands... (I don't use the whistle example because I can't. )...

but for me.. It was kind of a tiring process.. because I'm not kitchen friendly.. as you can see the many attempts of me trying to bake or cook in previous post.  Either I break something, or something tries to break my patience.

So. Today's unfortunate event was.... I made a small mess in the kitchen.. because I forgot that I had left a teaspoon under the mixture, and it got stuck between the mixers... and..you get the picture right?

So there were bits on the floor..











then on the other end.. A few bits on the wall.. and the door..


Then it's on my shirt.... not to mention, my hair, and my face... 

Very small mess... but you see green mix everywhere.. . It's just like Spotting Hidden Mickey. Now you see it, now you don't. You look to your right, there you see it, on the fridge... You look to you left, another one, on the rice cooker.

Thank god, I'm doing it alone.. because I may look like an idiotic moron if I had a friend beside me..


I also have some difficulties in following instructions.. Come on, everyone does.. Do you seriously follow, like really follow, as in like  "Simon Says" follow, every single details on the instructions manual??? Seriously??

So it wouldn't hurt to put more green tea powder...or maybe whipping cream..... right??

There's one part that we are required to boil the mixture until it thickens and froth will start appearing.. Well in my situation, I was having difficulty in whether or not to boil.. because without boiling, it's already thick.. and with froth.. so.. it doesn't really matter whether or not to boil ... But I boiled it anyway.. but got impatient in the end.. because boil or not boil.. I'm getting the amount of froth that I want.. so who cares? Fuck the manual.

And turns out...My ice cream.. is still equally tasty and edible.. Ok.. maybe it's too creamy.. but hey... You fail when you don't try right?


So ta daaaaa... Home made Green-tea Ice cream..


Ok.. so not the best presentation, as everybody keeps poking their fingers in it while waiting for it to freeze in the freezer..

And my abusive, all out for fame, annoying but fun brother says :


















 Bon appetit!

1 comment:

Samm said...

LOL, you tried my recipe. OK, i can see the mess. My MIL would kill me if i mess up her kitchen, hahaha. But glad you and your family enjoyed your effort.

organicsamm.com

Post a Comment