Sometimes, you'll see some weird fuck in the middle of the shopping mall, with humongous red shoes like the Mcdonald ones, white powdered face, crossed eyes, red lips, even redder than your mummy's lipstick, how terror is that, colourful bombed hair-wig, hideous beyond reason, freakinglish tall... so tall till you get neck pain if you stared at him too long... Yes, also commonly known as a "Clown" ..
Or sometimes, you'll see some normal guy, sloppily dressed in the middle of the mall ( Adelaide's rundell mall has alot of these people) holding alot of balloons.. and not just any balloons, long tubed balloons, where he twist and turn, while the kids looked amazed at the sight of the stupendous skills and what comes out from the twisting and turning, a small dog-like or a pirate sword balloon.. You may even get a flower-like balloon if he's hitting on you.. That, is called Balloon Art. & today I decided to take on the challenge...
My mum got it for my sister but she didn't know how to use it. All she does is put the balloons in her mouth.. and start chewing.....
Ok. So first, to administrate the art of Balloon, firstly you need is:
A Manual Guide for Noobs... This is the Bible for Balloon Art.
A Pump. You can use your mouth as alternative. I had no choice but the pump because I couldn't blow balloon.. I tried okay, I tried so hard to inflate using my mouth, and all I get is a puffed cheek, breathless while the balloon still, at its original form.
Heaps and heaps of BALLOONS!!!!!
So, let the art begin..
1. Pick your balloon colour. I chose blue.
2. Insert the tip of the balloon on to the nozzle of the pump.
3. Start pumping.. You can even listen to "Pump it" from Black Eye Peas to get the pumping feeling... do whatever you like, make sure you pump till syok.
4. Tie the balloon.. Trust me, if you don't often play with balloons, tying it will be your worst nightmare.
Now you have perfectly long tubed balloon....
Today I shall attempt to make the Dog Balloon.. Actually, it's the easiest... see, difficulty scale only 1...
This balloon decided that it was too fat and quits on me..
See.... not as easy as it looks... The balloon burst in my face... & pumping the balloon isn't easy either.. requires lots of hand stamina.. plus the tying, my poor hands nearly cramped.
So I tried another one, and this time it's orange colour!!!
After twisting and turning, I got the dog's head and ears done..
Now, the dog have legs.....
Jieng! Jieng! Jieng! Shall we name her Megan Fox??
Sexy right??
Now I shall make a partner for her...
Introducing Shia Lebeouf..........
During the making process, I had some technical error with the balloon and thus the outcome of Mr Sperm aka Private 67.
Mission Accomplished...
It's not hard but not easy...Practice makes perfect! If I can, you surely can also ..... All it takes is some foul words, not so much patience, hand stamina and alot of imagination......
& That concludes today's balloon art......
p.s I swear this is my last time pumping and tying balloons. Anyway, I bet Ning will like it..

1 comment:
Megan Fox ROFLMAO.
so whats next. ^^
Post a Comment