Yeah I've finally found a way to blog through my itouch...after all these years ...(no lah, not years but months) Anyway I'm currently in Moscow Demodedovo Airport and I can't believe that they have wifi here FOR FREE ..no seriously, I thought everything in Russia has a price tag on it...even the Internet.. Turns out I'm wrong leaving me feeling like a noob now ..
So moving on, here I am in the waiting lounge along with 40 or more people around me ...
The women on my left is sleeping with her glasses on.
The woman on my right just took of a shoes and I'm smelling some odd smell slowly creeping into my nose ( it's a mixture of perfume and sweat, mostly it smell like some armpit smell) Oh!! She's wearing glasses too...
The woman infront of me is wearing sunglasses... I guess she's having jet lag because it seems to her that it's day time with super glaring sun shining from nowhere ... Now she just took it off....
There's this boy infront of me, and he's drawing horses, more like drawing a horse head (omg, the feet smell again)
The woman behind me is doing something I don't know because I can't see her , in fact I don't think that she's a woman ....
Now I'm playing peek-a-boo with the horse boy's brother ... We are sticking our tongues, he's hiding ....... And I'm still smelling the feet smell, oh gawd....
So as I look up from my itouch, I saw more people and I guess boarding time is soon ..
Urgh I hate to travel... Don't get me wrong, I love to travel and see the world but the process of it like taking a flight, transit, packing and carrying luggage.. It sucks alot..
So here I am, blogging just to let the 40 minutes pass like a snap.. Of course the people here are interesting, there are:
The couples
The newly wed which you can see lots of PDA
Husbands and wives of all age range
Toodles and small kids that drive their parents crazy
Business men who are either on their laptop or their high- fi bb phones ...
Familes.. I mean big familes.. From baby to greatgrandparents
And last but not least the loners
Like the woman with smelly feet, the girl infront of me , the guy far away from me, people around me, and of course me ...
Ok, I think that's my cue to go ... So more updates soon...
P.s the smell is killing me !!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment