Today, I went on a soft toy hunt in my house... and.. the numbers of soft toys we have in the house.. was shocking...
I found 27 soft toys.
Unless you are a fanatic maniac fan of soft toys and teddy bears, 27 is A LOT TO ME.. and If I were to give it to an orphanage, I can make 27 orphans fly to the sky..
and not to mention, the dust that those soft toys carry on their lifeless body.. Do you know how much dust mite inhabiting in 1 bear??
plus, we have serious allergies to anything related to dust.. So if 1 teddy bear is enough to make us sneeze our nose off, itches our eyes till it drop, and stay in bed as if we got a bird flu.... imagine 27 toys.....
I think the toys just killed us.
Well, don't get me wrong... even with allergies, I really do love teddies or doggies that resemble a bear. They are so cute even though they are deaf and dumb. Too bad, I can only see them from afar.. and not snuggle with them when I sleep.
So, let me introduce the soft toys family to you.. This is the first and last time you will ever get to see them, because I'm packing them up and keeping them away.. maybe if I have the time I would give them away..
(*All names in this entry are fictitious, made up and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental)
Let's start from the biggest of all..
1. Name: Christmas (Note the Christmas costume)
Given by a dear Friend..... (she doesn't want the bear... that explains it all)
2. Name: Happy
Given by another dear friend ( as a gift..)
3. Name: Mr Lonely
Given by brother... (apparently he gave it to his girlfriend, they broke up, bear comes back, go figure)
4. Name: Bugs Bunny
Given by a another different dear friend..which is supposed to be given to my sister.
5. Name: Droopy
I don't know where did he come from. But because he's sad and droopy, thus the name.
6. Name: Kopitiam
Cute and coffee in colour, thus the name.
7. Name: Femo
This is the 1st bear that I've ever bought for myself.. It was simply love at first sight.. spotted her with that pweety dress, sitting alone, emoing.... that's why I bought her, and turns out she's the last of her kin!! (Femo- female emo bear)
8. Name: Melboy
The baby version of Melman in Madagascar... and I seriously do not know how, where and when he came.
9. Name: Monkeybabe
I find the name pretty cute...and thus, the name.
10. Name: Ba-be... (yes, pronounce it exactly like how it is)
11. Name: Cocky
It's a Cocker Spaniel.. it's one type of breed of many breeds...
12. Name: Easter Bun Bun
This is how easter bunny looks like when he got sick
13. Name: Hush Hush
Got it from Hush Puppies... long long time ago..
14. Name: Ban Ban
Yes, it's a panda... Seriously, if her nose was straight, she won't look so retarded like now.
15. Name: Nino..
She's half albino.. without red eyes. ( won by a friend in a carnival game)
16. Name: Baby Tassy
I won her in a carnival game .....
17. Name: Sustagen
I think this bear was a free gift from Sustagen
18. Name: ... Winnie the Pooh Bear...( you know his name.. so obvious)
19. Name: Sleepy
Because he's always sleepy
20. Name: Mickey the talking Mouse. ( If you don't know this, then you must have a very terrible childhood)
21. Name: Cyber
Siberian Husky given by a good friend as a parting gift..
22. Name:
Evolution occurs fast...
23. Name: Love-Me-Hate-God (Devil's son)
This was given...to my brother ... from his childhood girlfriend..
24. Name: Heart-me
I think it was also given by my bro's long time childhood girlfriend.
25. Name: Mr I-don't-know-what-am-I
WTF is this??!!
26. Name: Poky Poky
Do the hokey poky people!!
Last but not least, the smallest of all...
27. Name: Small pot
A tiny baby panda.. from Beijing..
Oh.. another extra addition .. that.. we simply just can't eliminate..
Name: Ning Ning
Nickname: Mummy/Daddy's Lil girl, Pretender, Cry Baby, Innocent lil' devil, Destroyer
and thus.. ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY... gettting ready to be packed and stored away....
Spot the difference... Can you??? Look closer.
P.S I hate my allergy... Seriously......
or else I can have all the teddies in the world.

1 comment:
27 is very little la, give them to mah !!!! SOft toys are the best companion =D
p.s. At least, give me the last 1
p.p.s If you have Patchy you'll love him =P
Post a Comment