Hmm.. is nutrition that important??? How long does malnutrition kicks in?
I don't know.. Sometimes I think malnutrition is just some words created by nutritive-obsessed human beings just to scare children and people like us (or maybe me) to eat everything's on the plate...
Or...
maybe I'm having a mental breakdown because of malnutrition which explains the cause of this post...
.. Just kidding....
No one's having malnutrition..
I'm just feeling good because I just finished my chemistry notes... with a better understanding.... Well, I can see that I'm being more serious in my studies and not like in the past which I don't give a damn.... of course I do procrastinate... everyone does... If you don't please go and fuck yourself and stay away from me and my blog.. or just 10000 feet away from my radius site..
Everyone procrastinate, and that's a fact.. So no point telling me the old damn phrase about procrastinating is stealing things from time.. Everything just depends on much self control you have over your own biological mind and time to finish your work..
a-hem........ Today's just a random babble about things as I cannot bear to see my blog becoming a cyber web with dustware all around it..
p.s My diet consist of bread and biscuits.... Let's see the outcome a year later.
p.p.s I'm going to play netball approximately 1 hour from now.. Counting down...

1 comment:
You get to play netball there?!
I haven't played for years now and I think I have forgotten how to. :(
bread and biscuits FTW! eh. eat your veggies.
Post a Comment